Friday, July 18, 2008

Inspiring Craft Studios and Rooms

I always wanted a great, organized craft room, where I can do all my crafting, sewing, jewelry making, scrapbooking, ... It's not going to happen anytime soon, so I have to admire other people's craft rooms for now.

This room is so colorful and playful. I feel so happy just by looking at it. This is Amber's craft room, and you can see more pictures of it at her blog My Aim Is True.


This one is Soule Mama's craft room. Love the way she store and display the fabrics. Read her blog about this wonderful room here. And there are lots other great craft rooms on Craftzine.com blog.


This one is also very colorful. These people are so brave, using strong color like this. Tara Anderson used lots of glass jars and baskets to hold all her craft supplies. Everything is well organized, yet still in plain sight. You can see more pictures of her room here.


This is a great solution for people who has tons of fabric to organize. Fabric are sorted by color, and folded very neatly. Wish my stash look like this. You can find more pictures at Domestic Diva's flickr set.

This one is FroggyMonkey's. And you will find more craft room organizing ideas in this slideshow.

This is the super organized storage in Laura's scrap space. I found this on Making Memories.

And love this one too. See how Lisa Brown uses those spice organizers for the smaller supplies? Very creative. And love those glass jars and the metal boxes, and of course the paper organizer/shelf thing. OK, I love everything I see in this picture. You can find more pictures here.

And this last one is my dream studio! Nicole Heady, co-owner of Papertrey Ink, designed her home office/studio to hold all her crafts and business supplies, and her very handy husband worked very hard to make her dream come true. Read more about it on her blog Capture The Moment.

4 comments:

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

I love this post! The bright colors in these photos really make me want to have a craft room that looks as pretty as these do.

TranquilityKnots said...

Yeah, I love them all. Wish I had a real craft room, instead of the closet and basement.

Tina in Boston said...

This is off-topic, but I wanted to send you a note re: craft shows. Have you seen this blog?

http://pinkchalkstudio.com/blog/2008/11/19/48-hours/

Alli said...

I found this post incredibly inspiring and CANNOT WAIT to try some of the ideas I saw here out. Thanks for posting this.